Monday, September 10, 2012

Knitting Week

I am taking a week off from work. I was supposed to go to the beach, but that fell through, so I will enjoy a staycation, and spend the week doing a lot of knitting,  reading, napping, etc. I have some chores that I need to get out of the way first, though.

Now, you have to know that my co-workers are all in shock at the fact that I am taking a whole week off. I rarely take a day off, much less a whole week at a time. And that is only if I am sick or have a family thing going on. (Asthmatic Bronchitis of February 2012 took 1 week of my newly acquired 3)

I rarely am not running up and down the highways visiting Assisted Living and Nursing homes. I love my job, but we all need a break sometime. I am exhausted!! Of course, getting up at 6 am on the first day of my vacation was not a great start!! But my business phone is OFF!! That is a definite miracle!!!

So I hope to get a lot of knitting done and see grandchildren. Also there is a little boy I need to go have coffee with...hope to do that this week too!!

More later...

No comments:

Post a Comment