Friday, September 21, 2012

Back to Work!!

Because I became a lazy slug during my week off, not much knitting was done ~ I read a lot!! But that is OK. Back to knitting this week.

A cupcake hat is on my agenda this weekend because the baby shower is coming up next weekend. So I must finish the hat before then. The lady receiving this hat is a dear girl - one of my other daughters... she says she is  my favorite!!
And some days she is!!!

I have 2 hats to make for grandsons ~ got some great yarn in New Orleans in March, and am using it for the boys' hats. Granddaughters' hats are done, but slippers are also on the list. And there is always a "Harry Potter" scarf for my son that I need to work on!! So I need to concentrate on the knitting for a while. Pictures will be posted here when done.

Have an awesome weekend!! Looks like fall has come to Georgia!!

No comments:

Post a Comment